We have alpacas, elephants, foxes, dogs, pigs, and a lion! By flipping the cards, you have to get a combo of ten as soon as possible, so that we can save the animals! But please be careful of the lion, or you will have to start again!
Number of players:1-4 people
Recommended age: 4+
Playtime: 15 minutes+
Game accessories: Round cards x100
• Put all the round cards on the table. Make sure the green color sides can't be seen (including the lions);
• Players start to flip the cards, one card at a time.
• If the numbers shown on the flipped cards sum to 10 (for example: 2+8 or 1+2+7), the first player who finds the fact will get the cards.
• Please be careful of the lion cards. If you flip to the lion card, put the lion card aside and put back a set of round cards to the card stack (with the yellow color side facing up). The sum of the numbers shown on the set of round cards needs to be 10 on this condition.
• The game ends when all the cards have been flipped and you can't get a 10.
• The player with the most round cards wins the game.